Fanny: Funeral Director, Brunet Funeral Home Rockland, ON
Building Resilience in Frontline Staff
What First Responders and helping professionals are exposed to on the frontlines takes its toll on all aspects of their lives. This session will help you counter these negative impacts, and provide you with tools to increase resilience both professionally and personally.
- PTSD, vicarious trauma, burnout & compassion fatigue: Preventions, causes & cures
- Increase individual and team resiliency, while counteracting job-related stress
- Protect workplace morale despite constant exposure to human suffering
- Identify warning signs of a struggle in yourself and your coworkers
- Self-care practices: Tips to recharge and find life balance
- Disengage: “Learn how to not bring home the burdens”
- Rehumanize yourself
- Peer support 101
Cornwall SD&G Paramedics
Born to Influence: Sustaining a Life of Impact
This inspiring and thought provoking presentation is geared for leaders, employers and staff. Melanie shares strategies that will help you create a sustainable and thriving work environment where employees are committed, valued, and engaged. This presentation will be customized to meet the specific needs of your organization.
- Look at the characteristics of a great leader.
- Discover “how” we communicate affects moral and performance.
- Eliminate the toxic attitudes and behaviors that will infect your team.
- Create a culture where loyalty, creativity and integrity are the fruit of your environment.
- Learn to maximize your team’s performance and draw the best out of each individual employee.
Reviews from Glengarry Community Living
Care for the Caregiver
The purpose of this workshop is to equip, inspire and refresh those who give of themselves to the care of others. It provides insights and tools for burnout and compassion fatigue prevention as well as strategies for maintaining a healthy team.
- Compassion fatigue & caregiver burnout: Signs, prevention & recovery.
- Self-care practices: Tips to recharge and find life balance.
- The art of disengaging: “How to not bring the burdens home with you”.
- Compassion & intuition: Essential caregiver tools.
- Rehumanize yourself.
Reviews from: Prescott Russell Social Services, l’Orignal, ON